Exclusive and In-House
- Catering Coordination by Executive Chef & Venue Director
- Pre & Post Event Set-up and Breakdown Team
- Chef's Team & “Front of the House” Hospitality Team
- Cake & Specialty Dessert Service Team
Food & Beverage Service Included in all Standard Celebration Packages
- Sparkling & Bottled Water plus Deluxe Fruit, Meat & Cheese Tray – at the Cabin for the Bridal Party
- Ice Water and Deluxe Meat & Cheese Tray – for the Groom's Party in Barn Loft
- Ice Water and Warm Ginger Lemonade or Chilled Sparkling Cucumber Lemonade – for the guests while waiting at the Wedding Barn for the ceremony to begin
- Soda Fountain, Coffee, Sweet Tea, and Ice Water – unlimited self serve for the entire reception
- Pre-Buffet Chef-Assisted Appetizer Station – open immediately after the ceremony.
- Buffet of your choice from menu selections (Standard Menu: 1 appetizer, 2 entrees, 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 salad, fresh breads & compound butters)
- Vintage Mixed Pattern Flatware & Neverland's Ecoware
Neverland Farms is proud to be an extremely “green” venue. The very nature of the property and facilities qualifies us. But we go all the way, by serving our food and beverages in the highest quality eco-friendly products available. Plates made of fallen palm leaves, pressed into sturdy wood-like dinnerware. Cups of degradable corn, or paper. Paper products made from Bagasse and Wheat Straw. Appetizer utensils from potato starch, bamboo, cypress, and corn. Glass is typically not allowed in the hall for drinking and eating… for the protection of our barefoot dancers. Beautiful vintage flatware is utilized for the dinner Buffet. UPGRADE EXCEPTIONS: Vintage clear bottle glass plates for buffet only. And stemware for the wine bar.